Listening to Patient Needs
The Medical City Las Colinas family cares deeply about each of our patients. We want to know if we are meeting their needs as well as the needs of their family. Patient feedback is vital to make sure we are continuing to improve in this aspect. Patients and their families know best what they need, and that’s why we formed the Patient Advisory Board.
- To act as an advisory resource committee to Medical City Las Colinas administration, physicians, nurses and staff
- To provide a forum to discuss concerns and suggestions and to channel them to the appropriate hospital department
- To advise the hospital an planning and operational matters
- To assess and assist in evaluating the quality of service provided by the hospital
- To assure a physically attractive environment that is responsive to the needs of the patients and their families
- To serve as a vital link between the hospital and the community it serves
Interested in being a Patient Advisory Board member? Click here to access the application.