Weight-Loss Surgery at Medical City Las Colinas
The Bariatric & Metabolic Institute at Medical City Las Colinas provides comprehensive pre- and post-operative weight loss care. We believe the key to long-term weight loss success is receiving strong guidance, education and support before, during and after your procedure.
The dedicated, multidisciplinary team of weight loss experts, led by our Board Certified Bariatric Surgeons, is comprised of a patient advocate, registered dietitian and nurse with vast experience and a focus on our patients.
They work collaboratively to create a customized weight loss plan for each patient to provide the maximum probability of achieving long-term weight loss success.
Weight Loss Procedures at the Bariatric & Metabolic Institute
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Biliopancreatic Diversion Surgery with Duodenal Switch
Weight-Loss Resources and Support
- Are You a Candidate for Weight-Loss Surgery?
- Patient Forms
- Online Seminar
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Post Operation
- Support Group
- Support Group FAQs
Bariatric Surgeons at Bariatric & Metabolic Institute Clinic
Weight Loss Experts
- Janet Giordano, PT MBA - Administrative Director, MBS Coordinator
- Katie Smalley, RN - Nurse/Patient Educator
- Shanny Neely, RD, LD - Registered Dietitian
- Whitney Novak - Patient Advocate