Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic at Medical City Las Colinas
The Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic at Medical City Las Colinas is a spacious clinic located on the first floor off the lobby of the hospital. The clinic offers services in Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. The rehabilitation team is a dedicated group of professionals who work closely with patients and their family members to establish individualized care plans to address patient needs. Our ultimate goal is to improve patients’ quality of life by helping them achieve personal independence.
Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy*, and Pulmonary Rehab can be scheduled in a variety of ways:
- Physicians can fax referrals to the clinic at (972) 969-2519. Patient will be contacted as indicated.
- Physicians can call to schedule patient and fax or send referral with patient.
- Patients can call or visit the clinic to schedule if they have the referral in hand or physician has faxed referral
- Physical and Speech Therapy: (972) 969-2140
- Pulmonary Rehab: (972) 969-2182
- Questions can be directed to each individual department.
- Referral forms can be found at Outpatient Therapy & Forms
*Scheduling for Modified Barium Swallow Studies is through the hospital Central Scheduling:
- Physicians can fax referral to Central Scheduling at (469) 484-1311. Patients will be called as indicated.
- Physicians can call Central Scheduling at (972) 969-2105 to schedule patients and fax referral.
- Patients can call Central Scheduling at (972) 969-2105 to schedule if they have referral in hand or physician has faxed referral.
- Questions can be directed to Central Scheduling.